Click play on the player at the bottom to listen to this podcast or find it on Apple Podcasts.
In episode 204 of the 30 Minute Italian Podcast, Rachel and I talk about what others have been talking about from the news a lot in Italy, what holiday just passed in Florence, and what it’s like to be pregnant in Italy.
We answer questions like ‘What’s the difference in Italy and America between’:
- Maternity leave?
- Preferential treatment?
- Doctor’s appointments?
- Parties/planned events?
- Fare il ponte – Make a long weekend (Literally: Make a bridge)
- Ho fatto il ponte. – I made a long weekend with the holiday.
- L’ecografia – Sonogram
- La portafortuna – A good luck charm in reference to the first nightie the baby will wear usually made of silk/cotton.
- What Is Il Giorni dei Morti in Italia (and Why Is It Important?)
- How Rachel Made Her Dream of Living in Florence a Reality
- Tutti i meme del compleanno di Fedez al supermercato
Like the podcast? Leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
If you like the podcast, I would appreciate it a TON if you left a review. You can hit a star rating in your Podcasts app on your iPhone or go to the iTunes store and click Leave a Review on the show page.