Here’s an episode from our archives about how to use Italki to become conversational in a foreign language! Sam Bleakly is no longer with Italki, but this episode provides some great tips on how to use this amazing language learning resource.
Click play on the player at the bottom to listen to this podcast or listen to it on Stitcher or iTunes.
There are tons of sites online for learning a language, but there aren’t many that you fall in love with or that you become dependent on.
Italki is both of those things for me.
Not only do I use the Notebook feature religiously, but I also get to tutor people from all over the world in English and get Italki credits to use toward my Italian teachers!
I am so enamored with this company that I NEEDED to get someone from there on the 30 Minute Italian podcast to talk about the best ways for using it and how all of you can become conversational through this one resource.
In this podcast episode, we’ll talk about:
– Two lesser-known features of Italki that will help you get lessons for free
– Why Italki is so much cheaper than normal language tutors
– How Italki will help you have your first, second, and third a-ha moment
– How to find the best language partner and one characteristic you need to look for
– How often you should use Italki to be truly effective
Sites Sam mentioned:
Connect with Italki