Click play on the player at the bottom to listen to this podcast or find it on Apple Podcasts.
“I feel like I own the language, I feel like it’s a part of me now, but I still run into problems.”
In this podcast, I will discuss a few of the things that I am currently struggling with in Italian. You will get a personal look into my journey as someone trying to learn the language.
If you’re interested in learning more about that journey, you can click here.
I currently believe I am at a B2 level in Italian, which means that I am comfortable having conversations but I am unable to discuss some deeper topics because I lack the vocabulary.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– How a lack of time can impede the language learning process
– How I’ve been resisting moving forward
– How I’ve been working to find a balance between input that I enjoy and input that pushes me to learn more
– Why it’s important to find friends you can speak with in Italian and how that process has been for me
– About my goals to speak Italian with a friend online at least once a week
– Which pieces of grammar I’m struggling with
I also want to hear about what you’re having trouble with. What’s holding you back from learning the language?
Share your story with me in the comments below or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.