Click play on the player at the bottom to listen to this episode or find it on Apple Podcasts.
In episode 208 of the 30 Minute Italian Podcast, Rachel and I talk about what Christmas holiday is coming up in Florence and the reality of being a foreigner – an American – in Italy.
We answer questions like – What’s it like to…
- Pay bills in Italy?
- Be far away from friends in Italy?
- Make Italian friends?
- Buy a house in Italy?
- L’Immacolata Concezione – Immaculate Conception
- Il vin brûlé – Mulled wine
- Mercatini di Natale – Christmas markets
- 20 Ways to Make Your Holiday Season More Italian
- What It’s Like to Move Houses in Italy
- Managing Expectations in Italy
- Not Your Typical Tourist Retreat – June 2019
Special thanks to The Creative Impostor Studios for producing this show, to Patreon supporters for helping fund the show, and to the lovely Timarie Harrison for putting all of the pieces together. It takes a village.
Like the podcast? Leave a review in Apple Podcasts!
If you like the podcast, I would appreciate it a TON if you left a review. You can hit a star rating in your Podcasts app on your iPhone or go to the iTunes store and click Leave a Review on the show page.